In this post I will give my personal expert secrets review. You might have heard a lot of buzz about the book Expert Secrets. Right!
My Personal Expert Secrets Review!
Yes! You might be thinking why there is a lot of drama about the book Expert Secrets.
You might be thinking should I read this book or not? May be you thinking what’s in this book that people are talking all around the internet world?
Or you might be thinking for whom this book is? Or you might be thinking that is this book for Experts, Leaders or Internet marketers?
So if all these above said questions are coming to your mind then don’t worry I will try my level best to clear all your doubts and questions about this book.
Before giving Expert Secrets Review I want to share my feelings that what I was thinking before purchasing or reading this book.
First, very frankly initially I was skeptical about this book when I first heard about Expert Secrets.
Because I was thinking it’s the same free + shipping funnel which was used for book called DotCom Secrets.
There was also high drama about the DotCom Secrets. A funnel in which you have to pay only shipping cost and you will get the DotCom Secrets Book by Russell Brunson for free.
No doubt the book DotCom Secrets is also worth reading and very useful book for leaders, entrepreneurs, internet marketers etc.
Really it was eye opening book for me as well for those who are doing online business or wants to start online business.
So in the same way I thought this is the same funnel i.e. free + shipping where you will get the Expert Secrets Book for free and only you have to pay shipping cost.
But I was also having some others doubts that will this book i.e. Expert Secrets provide the same amount of value as of DotCom Secrets?
Will this book is another free + shipping funnel?
Then I thought it would be totally injustice as well as unfair to come to any conclusion without reading or going through the book.
Then I thought what will be the ultimate loss if I don’t read this book?
Whatever doubts and questions were coming to mind were all my own self generated story about this expert secret’s book. Right!
Finally, I decided to purchase the book and read the book and then come to any conclusion!
As I always say take the risk and most important take action.
What will happen when you take the risk and take action? Only three things will happen when you take action first you will earn, if not earn you will learn and even if you don’t learn, you will build your muscle. That’s it.
Now coming to our Expert Secrets Review.
Who is the Author of Expert Secrets Book.
Mr. Russell Brunson is the Author of Experts Secrets Book.
Who is Russell Brunson?
Russell Brunson is well known internet marketer, entrepreneur, leader and speaker.
He started his first online company while he was wrestling in college. Within a year of graduation he had sold over a million dollars of his own products and services from his basement.
Over that past 10 years, he has built a following of over a million entrepreneurs, sold hundreds of thousands of copies of his books such as DotCom Secrets (USA bestselling Book), 108 Proven Split Test etc.
And popularized the concept of sales funnels, and co-founded a software company called ClickFunnels that helps tens of thousands of entrepreneurs quickly get their messages out to the marketplace.
What is Expert Secrets?
Some of the extracts of this book that I am explaining below so that you can get the idea what is Expert Secrets. Right!
Experts Secrets is the second half of a journey you have already started.
During your journey, you experienced something which caused you to want to become more.
You started to read books, study and experiment with the things you learned and by doing so you have become who you are today, an Expert.
But as most experts soon find, no matter how much personal development you achieve, there will be a point where you can no longer progress.
The only way to continue to grow is by helping others become like you. Yes, true growth and fulfillment comes from your contribution to others.
Your message has the ability to change someone’s life. The impact that the right message can have on someone at the right time in their life is immeasurable.
It could help to save marriages, repair families, change someone’s health, grow a company or more…
But only if you know how to get it into the hands of the people whose lives you have been called to change.
So this was the little bit glimpse of Expert Secrets.
What are the other areas that Expert Secrets book Cover?
Expert Secrets book covers the lot of areas of online business and mindset in business. It starts with explaining about two types of Expert Businesses.
1. Selling Information Products.
2. Leveraging Information Products To Grow An Existing Company.
Later on Expert Secrets book has been divided into 5 Sections explaining as well as covering different-2 areas of online business minutely.
Section No. 1 Creating Your Mass Movement.
In this section you will get to know how to create your mass movement? Actually this section is divided into three parts.
- Charismatic Leader (Attractive Leader)
- The Cause (Your Cult-re)
- New Opportunity (The Vehicle Of Change)
- The Opportunity Switch
Note: – In short section-1 teaches you how to be a charismatic leader ( Attractive Leader). And you will also get to know how to create true fans? How to build your following? How to create a Culture of true fans? How to create a vehicle of change in your fan’s lives. Right!
Section No. 2 Creating Belief.
This section has been divided into six parts.
- The Big Domino
- The Epiphany Bridge
- The Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Epiphany Bridge Script
- False Belief Patterns
- The 3 Secrets
Section No. 3 Your Moral Obligation.
This section is divided into six parts.
- The Stack Slide
- The Perfect Webinar
- The One Thing
- Breaking and Rebuilding Belief Patterns
- The Stack
- Trial Closes
Section No. 4 The Funnels.
This section is divided into five parts.
- The Perfect Webinar Model
- The 4-Question Close (For High-Ticket Offers)
- The Perfect Webinar Hack
- Email Epiphany Funnels
- Epiphany Product Launch Funnels
Section No. 5 What’s Next.
- Fill Your Funnel
My Key Points from Section-1 of Expert Secrets Book!
I noted down these below said key points from the section-1 of this book. I hope you will find great value as well some golden nuggets from these below said key points.
I am also sure that if you go through all 73 key points mentioned below, you will find a spark, motivation, encouragement in you.
And yes, you will have a kind of feeling in you that if you apply these key points, then nobody can stop you to create a mass movement for your online business.
Further you will also have a sense of feeling that why haven’t you read this book before or earlier or initial stage of your online business.
So please read below mentioned these 73 key points.
1. Every great mass movement has leader. It’s easy to assume that some people are just born leaders and others are not.
2. You see people become leaders when they first try to master something for themselves.
Then after they’ve discovered a path for themselves, they share their knowledge with others.
It starts with your own personal growth, but then transitions to contribution.
3. I feel like I have been blessed beyond what any human being should ever be blessed with on this Earth.
And I feel that gift I’ve been given from God is something I must share.
In fact, if I don’t share it, that would be an injustice to Him and the people I could serve.
Note:- Really this above said third point made me think over that point.
4. People have consistent voices that they’re inadequate, they’re not enough, not smart enough, not focused enough, not thin enough, not experienced enough, not good enough.
So these voices deprive the people whose lives they could change being an expert.
5. People say I am not certified. I can’t help people yet. So in that case your results are your certification.
6. What if others know more about my topic than me? So in that case you don’t have to be the most knowledgeable person in the world on your topic, you just have to be one chapter ahead of the people you’re helping.
Note:- This alone sixth point made me think and compelled me to say Wow!
7. The problem for most of us is that our unique abilities are things that come second nature to us. So they don’t seem that amazing, and we dismiss them.
8. Question to ask Who do I want to serve?
9. There are three markets i.e. Health, Wealth and Relationship and then identify your market.
Divide your market into sub-market and then into niche and then into your own niche.
10. You need to carve out your own spot in the ecosystem. If you jump into an already existing red ocean, you will be fighting an uphill battle.
11. You want to create a message that will complement the others players in your market, Not compete with them.
If you do this correctly, all your big “competitors” will almost instantly become your best partners.
12. Question to ask would people in this sub-market be excited about the new opportunity I’m presenting in my niche?
13. Question to ask Are the people in this market irrationally passionate?
14. Are you irrationally passionate about your topic?
15. An irrational passionate market always has its own vocabulary.
16. You don’t want to be the first celebrity in a market. You want a topic or niche with its own subculture already established.
17. Question to ask are these people willing and able to spend money on information?”
18. Your sub-market must be both willing and able to spend money?
19. Question to ask who do you need to become as a leader?
20. Jay Abraham once said that “People are silently begging to be led”.
21. Rule No.1 Become an attractive character and live the life your audience wishes they could live.
22. The key is to understand that the people will follow you because you have completed the journey they are on right now, and they want to result you have already achieved. They want to become like you.
23. The gap between where they see themselves and where they see you is what moves them to action and helps them make the necessary changes.
So if you aren’t willing, or don’t show them, both sides –where you came from and where you are now then they won’t take action.
That’s it is so important to live the life that your audience wishes they could because that will inspire them more than anything you could ever say.
24. Rule 2 Maintain absolute certainty.
25. It is said that in any situation, the person with the most certainty wins.
26. Setema Gali says “Self-confidence is for kids.” If you want to make an impact, you have to be certain. Certainty is what draws people to leaders, to experts.
27. The more you share your message with others, the more certain you will become.
That’s why I encourage people to publish their messages and their stories daily through podcasts, Facebook, blogging, Snapchat or any other platform you prefer.
28. The platform is less important than the consistency of your sharing.
29. I started doing a podcast almost every day. I was publishing videos on Facebook Live and Periscope every day-even when No One was listening.
30. It’s important to understand that when you first start, you are not posting these for your audience-you’re posting them for you. This point made me think and pushed me to say Wow!
31. Publishing daily is important because you will quickly see that what topics and ideas people respond to and they don’t.
Soon you’ll become better and better at creating and posting the things that people care about most.
32. Over time consistency will give you absolute certainty, and you will become your message.
33. Rule 3 don’t be boring.
34. Your audience must be fascinated with you and what you teach. If you’re boring, they’re not going to connect with you.
35. When I say prolific, some people think I’m talking about producing a lot of content.
While that is true, there is another definition for prolific: someone who has abundant inventiveness.
They invent new, unique ideas all the time. That’s the type of prolific I’m talking about here.
36. You’re not going to be anywhere teaching mainstream advice that people are currently getting elsewhere for free.
37. There is no money in the mainstream.
38. When your messages cause polarity, it attracts attention and people will pay for it.
39. Neutrality is boring, and rarely is money made or change created when you stay neutral.
40. Being polar is what will attract raving fans and people who will follow you and pay for your advice.
41. As you become more polar in your message, you will also notice that people on the other side of your message won’t be happy about it. By creating true fans, you will always upset those on the other side.
42. For every 100 true fans who follow you, you’ll likely get one person who doesn’t like you.
43. Without the polarity of your message, you can’t get to your true fans and help create the change they need.
44. Dan Kennedy “If you haven’t offended someone by noon each day, then you’re not marketing hard.”
45. Jay Abraham “If you truly believe that what you have is useful and valuable to your clients, then you have a moral obligation to try to serve them in every way possible.”
46. I honestly feel like I have a moral obligation to share my message, because it’s changed my life and I know it can do the same for others as well.
47. You need to find your sweet spot between the middle and crazy land.
48. Rule 4 Understand how to use persuasion.
49. People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions and help them throw rocks at their enemies.
50. As the leaders, it’s vital that you first understand your audience’s dreams, then encourage them inside the new opportunity you are creating for them.
51. Parents often discourage their children’s dreams “for their own good” and attempt to steer them toward more “reasonable” goals.
And children often accept this as normal until others come along who believe in them and encourage their dreams.
When this happens, who do you think has more power? Parents or strangers?
52. Your audience is already suspicious of you and others in your market. They want to believe change is possible.
But they’re skeptical about making the leap forward.
When you can confirm in story format that you had similar suspicions and describe how you overcame them, it will bond people to you.
53. One of our favorite things to say is “I knew it.” There is just nothing quite like having our suspicions confirmed.
When another person confirms something that we suspect, we not only feel a surge of superiority, we feel attracted to the one who helped make that surge come about.
54. One big key to growing your following is creating “Us vs. Them” within you community.
Take a stand for what you believe, why you’re different, and who you’re collectively fighting against. Why is your movement better than the alternatives?
55. Nothing bonds like having a common enemy.
56. Rule 5 Care a lot.
57. To become a charismatic people you have to show people that you actually care about them.
58. There’s an old saying that goes, “They don’t care how much you know until they know how much you are.”
If your audience thinks you’re just in this to make money, your vehicle for change will not last long.
59. Yes, those who pay, pay attention and the more they pay, the closer attention they pay. You are actually doing your audience a huge disservice if you undervalue what you are selling.
60. By charging for what you do, you are showing those who do invest how much you really care about their success.
61. Rule 6 Offer them value from their perceived relationship with you.
62. They want to see some sort of value in return for the time they are spending with you.
63. One big mistake we experts often make is trying to apply what we value most as others standard for success.
64. We are quick to define the value as some result we assume they are seeking, like “Make a million dollars” or “Lose 50 Pounds”.
But that’s not always how they define the value they want to get. Sometimes they just want to be part of a community.
Sometimes they just want to get to know you. Some people love to consume and learn, and that’s how they feel they get value.
We can’t push our definition of value on them. We have to allow them to feel that in the way they define.
65. Start sharing your message and become consistent with it so you can find your voice. Figure out where your message can polarize people into true fans.
66. Share your backstory and flaws. Be transparent.
67. The second piece you need in order to create a mass movement is a future based cause.
For every political, social or religious movement throughout history, the charismatic leader paints a picture of the future they are trying to create and what life will be like when they get there.
68. Our job as expert and leader is to help bring people to higher ground. To move them from where they are to where they want to be.
69. In book The True Believer, Eric Hoffer says, “Fear of future causes us to lean against and cling to the present, while faith in the future renders us perceptive to change.”
70. Where people fear the future they typically stop moving forward.
71. For you to have success in business, you have to give your followers hope of something better so they will be perceptive to the change you are going to offer them.
You do that by painting a vision of the future that they want.
72. People want to plug in to something bigger than themselves, so it’s your job to create that vision.
73. “Rebellions are built on hope”
74. Proverbs 29:18: “ Where there is no vision, the people perish.”
75. If you have watched the elections over the past few decades, you’ll notice that the candidates who win because of their ability to create a vision of the future that people want the most.
What Others Are Saying About Expert Secrets Book?
Expert Secrets is the Map that will allow you to turn your specialized knowledge, talents and abilities into a business that will work for you! This is one of the shortcuts of the New Rich.” Robert Kiyosaki.
Even social media as well TV celebrities, leaders, speakers and author like Tonny Robbins, Grant Cardone, Tai Lopez, Jeff Walker and Demond Jhon from Shark Tank have recommended the book Expert Secrets to read.
For whom Expert Secrets book is?
This book is for everybody who is already a leader, entrepreneur, expert, internet marketer and even if you’re a beginner in online business industry.
How Expert Secrets Book help you as well as in your business or company?
When you will start using the Expert Secrets process for your company, you will find that a few amazing things will happen.
1. Complicated sales will become easy because the information products will indoctrinate potential customers about Why they need your product or service.
2. You will be positioned as an Expert instead of a commodity, and people will pay you More for the same thing they could get somewhere else.
All other options will become irrelevant, price resistance will disappear, and future sales will become easier.
3. You will be able to acquire unlimited customers for free, so every backend sale you make will result in 100% profit.
4. You’ll be able to grow much faster.
5. Expert Secrets will help you find your voice and give you the confidence to become a leader.
6. Expert Secrets will show you how to build a mass movement of people whose lives you can affect.
At last I will say still there are so many points to discuss but there are recommendations or some other golden nuggets from the book if you’re wondering where you should start. Please read below.
1. Become very clear about who you want to serve and what new opportunity you will create.
2. Get results for your beta group. Your results will become the foundation your expert business will grow from.
3. Become a master storyteller. This is the most important skill you can learn.
4. Change the world. Your message has the ability to change people’s lives.
How much Expert Secrets Book’s Cost?
Actually Expert Secrets retails for $19.95 but Russell Brunson is giving it absolutely for Free. You don’t have to pay anything for Expert Secrets book.
Note: – You have to pay only shipping/handling cost. For US it is $ 7.95 and $12.95 for International anywhere in the world. Right!
Really you won’t believe that Russell Brunson has put all his 10 years experiences of online business into section-1 explaining about how to create a mass movement.
Section-1 itself worth reading and paying. This section itself will open your eyes.
And at many a times while reading book expert secrets, you will say something like that Ahhhaa! Oh! My God!
I am sure in section-1 there are so many truths and facts that you have not heard before in your online business if you’re beginner or intermediate in online business.
In section-1 itself, it looks that Russell Brunson knows what he does. He seems to me real Expert as well leader when he shares his experiences and his wisdom.
So overall in this book he is sharing his strategies and tactics with you that are proven to work.
The concepts he has laid in this book took him over 10 years to discover from dozens of different mentors and a whole lot of trial and error.
I myself personally wish I’d had something like this when I got started.
I hope instead of feeling overwhelmed, you’ll realize while reading this book that this is actually a huge shortcut.
If you’re looking to know what it takes and what mindset you should have to be an expert businessman, then this book is for you.
Further by reading this book you will be able to amplify your message to the world.
Yes! If you want to take your business to the next level then I would highly recommend to have this book in your library or your study table and read this book meticulously without any distraction.
Finally in one line I would say Go For Expert Secrets. Surely it will uncover so many facts about business and mindset in business that you were unaware of.
Note:- Above said links are my affiliate links. If you purchase anything through my link. I will get paid commission. Right!
Believe me you will find the value of every single time you spend at reading this Expert Secrets Book. You will not be discourage while reading this book. Right!
Related Article:- My Two Comma Club Coaching Review! Is It A Scam?
So this was my expert secrets review. If you like my expert secrets review then don’t forget to share it with your friends. And yes do tell me or comment below how did you find this expert secrets review.